FC Frederick’s U19 Girls Are Heading to Costa Rica!
Friday May 11th, 2018
Soccer is a sport loved and admired across the globe. In our community, we have the opportunity to play this wonderful game. We are blessed to have the latest gear, great coaching, as well as wonderful fields and sports complexes. However, many children in other parts of the world don’t have these same advantages, especially girls and young women. This summer, the FC Frederick ’99 Girls will have the opportunity to travel to Costa Rica to play soccer with multiple women’s teams in three different areas of Costa Rica, experiencing the distinct cultures of these regions. But beyond these games, the FC Frederick girls will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of children and families in need in local communities.
We hope to give the aspiring soccer players of Costa Rica a soccer experience that goes beyond the game. During our trip, the ’99 FC Frederick girls will be donating their time and various supplies to improve the lives of local children. In addition to playing games with soccer teams from the local areas across Costa Rica, the FC Frederick players will be giving of their time to children in a local child care center for low income families, as well as making donations of school supplies and sports equipment to the communities to which they travel. To help make this possible, we need your support. Through your generous donations, our FC Frederick soccer team will have the ability to not only share our love and passion for the game with those we meet, but also provide low-income children and communities with some of the gear necessary to encourage their love of soccer and grow healthy, strong, and confident through sport. The time spent helping others will make lasting memories that these FC Frederick girls can take into adulthood.
* NOTE: FC Frederick, an entity described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, is qualified to receive contributions that are deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contact Bo Eskay ([email protected]; 301-471-4610) with questions.
- $1000 Exclusive Tee sign and 4 players from your organization
- $250 Exclusive Tee sign
- $150 Non-Exclusive Tee sign (other organizations also on same tee)
- $100 Cart Sponsor (You must provide business cards or flyers)
- Your company can chose the amount you are interested in donating towards the general expenses.
- If your company is unable to provide financial sponsorship, you are able to donate
(items such as gift cards, paper products, things that can be raffled off to players, food, drinks, etc.) - Items may be mailed to FC Frederick, 9424 Saddlebrook Court, Frederick, MD 21701.
Or just play!
Check-In: 7:30 am
Tee-Off: 8:30 am
Cost: $110 per person
Shotgun start foursome scramble
- Shotgun start foursome scramble
- Golf Cart
- Food and drinks (lemonade, tea and water)
- Winning Group free round of golf with cart
- Super Ticket (to include 2 Mulligans and 1 super shot: team purchase)
- Hole in one Contest
- Closest to the pin contest
- Raffles and prizes
Click here for a printable mail in sponsorship form or for more information