FC Frederick’s U16 Girls Are Heading to the USA Cup!!
Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016
The FC Frederick ‘99 girls team has earned many prestigious titles over the past few years. They are the back-to-back reigning Maryland State Cup Champions. The Maryland State Cup is part of the US Youth Soccer National Championship Series. Teams battle to be declared the Maryland State Champion and advance to the Region I Championships where they compete against the State Cup winners from 14 other states (Virginia to Maine). These are such amazing accomplishment for these young ladies!
To help offset the cost associated with their next big venture, the USA Cup, the team is hosting a Golf Tournament. The tournament will be held on June 22nd at Musket Ridge Golf.
* NOTE: FC Frederick, an entity described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, is qualified to receive contributions that are deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contact Bo Eskay (email@example.com; 301-471-4610) with questions.
- $1000 Exclusive Tee sign and 4 players from your organization
- $250 Exclusive Tee sign
- $150 Non-Exclusive Tee sign (other organizations also on same tee)
- $100 Cart Sponsor (You must provide business cards or flyers)
- Your company can chose the amount you are interested in donating towards the general expenses.
- If your company is unable to provide financial sponsorship, you are able to donate
(items such as gift cards, paper products, things that can be raffled off to players, food, drinks, etc.) - Items may be mailed to P.O. Box 1163, Frederick, MD, 21702
Check-In: 7:30 am
Tee-Off: 8:30 am
Cost: $100 per person - $400 for a foursome
Shotgun start foursome scramble
- Shotgun start foursome scramble
- Golf Cart
- Food and drinks(lemonade, tea and water)
- Winning Group free round of golf with cart
- Super Ticket ( to include 2 Mulligans and 1 super shot: team purchase)
- Hole in one Contest
- Closest to the pin contest
- Raffles and prizes