PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR COVID-19 INFO!
>> We have a new online tee time portal for 2020!
>> If you have an account but have not yet logged in this season, please call the pro shop to activate your account (301-293-9930 x110).
>> Those with active accounts can click here to book.
>> If the rate you see when booking doesn't match the rate you're expecting to pay (e.g., senior rates), please call the golf shop to book.
NEW! If you frequently play with the same group look for the new "buddy list" feature when booking. Build a buddy list and book quicker!
It is strongly encouraged you book tee times through our app! Download the app here. With the app you can book a time, then pay and check in up to 24 hours in advance. When you arrive you can tee off without ever stepping foot in the clubhouse or touching a credit card reader. Touchless transactions keep both staff and guests safe! Please note:
- Credit cards strongly preferred for all transactions, whether for golf or food and beverages. You can securely store your credit card either in our online payment processing system, or in the club's point of sale system.
- Cash is no longer accepted for tips--please add a tip with your credit card when purchasing.
Other modifications for safe play:
- One rider per cart, excepting family members who live together.
- Social distancing required.
- Flags left in, cups modified to avoid reaching in, no rakes, water coolers, ball washers, etc.
- Practice range open for a quick warm up if people are waiting.
- Food and beverage is to-go only.
- For more info, see the Back2Golf toolkit and the Park & Play Program.
Need help booking? Call the Pro Shop at 301-293-9930 x110, or email us. Please book a tee time for all play, either through the app, online, or by calling the pro shop. Walk-on play is very difficult to accommodate right now.