Musket Ridge is dedicated to giving back to the community that makes the Club successful. Every year we do a number of activities and fundraisers to show our appreciation to our customers and neighbors. These are just some of the examples of how Musket gives back:
- Love & Liberty Wedding Giveaway - To thank those who risk their lives serving our country, Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge has given away a September 11th wedding to a military service member, recent veteran or first responder annually since 2011. Now accepting nominations for the 2015 Love & Liberty Wedding Giveaway!
- Turkey Shoot for the Needy - Since 2008, the Club holds a tournament before Thanksgiving that requires an entry fee of a frozen turkey that is donated to a local food bank. In 2014, over 1,650 pounds of turkey were donated to local low-income families.
- Wellness Fair - A free public event, the Wellness Fair offers resources and activities for attendees of all ages and levels of fitness. A number of on-site health screenings and demonstrations are available, as well as a fitness program for golfers and a volunteering activity to benefit youth in need, which in turn benefits participants' mental health.
- Patriot Golf Day - Musket Ridge collects and matches donations over a three-day weekend to benefit the Folds of Honor Foundation, which provides educational scholarships to the children and spouses of military men and women who have become disabled or lost their lives in the line of duty.
- Challenge at Musket Ridge - In 2012 the Club held the LPGA Symetra Tour's inaugural Challenge at Musket Ridge and a portion of the tournament's proceeds benefited local women's and children's charities.